counter for blogspot

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MY SWEETHEART ISHITA

I like to leave notes for my sweetheart. It is a nice little surprise for her when she founds them. Generally what I like to do is make a small card by folding over a small piece of paper. I usually write a little teaser on the front followed by three periods. Inside the sentence is completed with a heartfelt expression of love. I hope you all will enjoy reading this love notes to my sweetheart.

This are the lovely note which I Always use to show my love to my lovely wife Ishita.

This love note is very happy thought, and it is so true :-
“ THE CLOSER I AM TO YOU ….. THE HAPPIER I AM ” .

This is one of my favorite love notes to my sweetheart :-
1. “ I LOVE YOU …. I LOVE US ” .

2. “ I … ADORE YOU. I CHERISH YOU. I AM DEVOTED TO YOU ” .

3. “ IF I DON”T ROMANCE YOU , IF I DON’T ADORE YOU , IF I DON’T CHERISH YOU … THEN I DON’T DESERVE YOU ” .

After we talked on the phone for the first time, I remember hanging up the phone and saying to myself, “ WOW, She is amazing!”. This love note is a reference to that first phone call :-
“ YOU … HAVE WOWED ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING ” .

I love hugs:-
“ I LOVE … TO HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS ” .


One of several notes I have left on the bathroom mirror :-
1. “ YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT, TO BE PERFECT FOR ME ” .

2. “ I CAN’T SEE A FUTURE THAT DOES NO INCLUDE YOU ” .

3. “ YOU REFLECT WELL ON ME ” .

4. “ YOU ARE COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL BOTH INSIDE AND OUT ” .


A lovely love note for my sweetheart :-
“ YOU ARE …. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE WOMAN BEYOND MY DREAMS ” .


How often does a guy use the words beautiful and relationship in the same sentence ? :-
“ I THINK … OUR RELATIONSHIP IS BEAUTIFUL ” .


My sweetheart is always on my mind. I wrote this love notes to tell her I am always fondly thinking about her :-
1. “ ALWAYS …. THINKING OF YOU ” .

2. “ YOU ARE …. ALWAYS ON MY MIND ” .


A love not so simple, yet so true. :-
“ YOU MAKE ME …. A VERY HAPPY MAN ” .


This romantic love note expresses my drive to tenderly love and romance her :-
“ I AM DRIVEN … TO ROMANCE YOU ” .


A romantic love note :-
1. “ I AM … SO LUCKY ” .
2. “ YOUR LOVE HAS MADE ME ….. WEALTHY BEYOND MY DREAM ” .


This romantic love note is not anything that I hadn’t said before, but who doesn’t like a reminder? :-
“ I AM …. IN LOVE WITH YOU ” .

This romantic love not is a short e-mail I sent my sweetheart at work in hopes of brightening her day . :-
“ YOU ARE …..
LOVED ,
HONORED ,
RESPECTED ,
TREASURED ,
ADORED ,
CHERISHED ,
LONGED FOR AND …..
MISSED.

I LOVE YOU ” .

Some sweet love notes to my lovely sweetheart :-
1. “ I AM ….. COMPLETELY DEVOTED TO YOU ” .
2. “ I LOVE ….. YOUR TENDER AND LOVING TOUCH ” .
3. “ I LONG ….. TO HOLD YOU CLOSE AND NEVER LET YOU GO ” .
4. “ I CHERISH YOU ” .
5. “ YOU MAKE ME FEEL …. LOVED AND APPRECIATED ” .
6. “ IN YOU I HAVE FOUND …. THE GREATEST JOY IN MY LIFE ” .
7. “ I LOVE TO SNUGGLE AND CUDDLE WITH YOU ” .
8. “ YOU … INSPIRE ME ” .
9. “ I LOVE …. TO GAZE IN TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES ” .
10. “ I …. ADORE YOU ” .
11. “ DREAM OF A MAN ….. THAT LOVES YOU , CHERISHES YOU AND ADORE YOU ” .
12. “ YOU ARE …. MY PEARL OF GREAT PRICE ” .
13. “ I THINK YOU ARE ….. AMAZING ” .

This romantic note has a double meaning . It not only expresses that I want that I want to be with her forever , but also that she forever holds that what I long for ( her love ) . :-
“ WHAT I LONG FOR …. IS FOREVER WITH YOU ” .

This romantic note simply expresses my pride in our relationship. :-
“ I LOVE ….. OUR LOVE ” .

This romantic note sounds like a good start to a very nice love . :-
“ MY HEART ….. LONGS FOR YOU ” .

A romantic note expressing a very simple truth . :-
“ WHEN I AM WITH YOU , ….. I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE ” .

This is one of several romantic notes that simply express my longing to be close to my sweetheart . :-
“ I LONG …. TO BE NEAR YOU ” .


Now why I love and wrote this lovely love notes, that’s because of it gives me the lovely memory to my sweetheart and also it tooks a big roll to rejoin our broken relationship. HOW? Read it….

BACKGROUND:- Sadly, not every relationship lasts for ever. After a fight, my sweetheart broke off our relationship. I kept hoping we would get back together, but she was never interested. After spending a number of months coming to terms with break up. I was ready to rejoin our relationship. The next day I called her to suggest that we get together for dinner. She couldn’t because she had been seeing someone for the past couple of months. Wow! I certainly didn’t see that one coming! So instead of going to dinner, we ended up talking on the phone for the next two hours. Despite her new relationship, she sure didn’t act like she was over me. The next day I received a phone call from her. She asked that I not call her since it was disruptive to her new relationship. Since I planned to respect her request that I not call her, I decided to write her this heartfelt goodbye letter. I think its not only a goodbye letter, but it is also a wonderful letter to my sweetheart. I think it speaks beautifully to the love I had for her.


Dear ISHITA

I seems odd to start a letter with dear ishita rather than My love, sweetheart or princess. Which I normally love to write and many time I have written on the love notes but now things changed quite a lot I am confused what to start a letter.

Do you remember the love notes which I always give it to you to show my love. Do you remember our phone conversation two years ago? You said that when I met your family, they would want to know my intentions. Then you asked me, “What are your intentions?”. Do you remember my answer? I boldly stated without hesitation, “ My intention is to marry you!”. I was never shy with you. My goal was the love of a lifetime and a lifetime of love together. That is not much to ask is it? That is me, swinging for the fences and expecting good things. It will always sadden me that I did not get to share that life with you.

You may have thought, in the last few months, that you had forever missed out on that life with me. That was not true. If at any time, you boldly stepped forward stated that you wanted nothing more than a lifetime of love with me, you would have received a seemingly unending hug and a shoulder wet with my tears.

Instead, You have made some relationship decisions that have troubled me. You are a good and trusting person, but I think you are also vulnerable due to the unresolved sorrows in your life. I am saddened that my wasn’t able to do more to heal your wounded heart.

So, this is goodbye. I will miss you Faire Princess, just as I have in every moment in this last 790 days that I have been away from you. My heart never really satisfied unless I was holding you in my arms. I have loved loving you and being loved by you. You have grabbed hold of my love and embraced it like no one else ever has.

Please give me a call when life allows you to enjoy a warm hug, a good meal and one of our loving heart-to-heart talks on the couch. I will look forward to that day…. If it ever comes.

Goodbye My Love,
RAJA



A days after I sent her my goodbye letter, with those love notes which giving me ishita’s memory. The next day she called me and we talked for almost an hour on the phone. My love notes and goodbye letter seemed to make an impression on her and it seemed she wasn’t quite ready to say goodbye. She suggested that we talk some more than night over dinner.

When we met for dinner, it was the first time we had seen each other since the break up. It was clear we both felt that we were meant to be together. She broke off relationship with the other guy and we have been together ever since. So, in the end, my goodbye letter turned out to be more

No comments:

Post a Comment